Sunday, August 7, 2011

sew cute

I am so enjoying having some time to get into some sewing projects. With a few friends expecting little ones this year I decided to invest in two baby bootie patterns from Ashley at Make It Love It. Above are the Abigail Booties I made for little Olive.

The Bradley Booties above were for little Lucas, (or Wucas as I can't resist calling the little guy!)

Up until now I have hesitated to buy sewing patterns because they always look so daunting with lines going in every direction. But Ashley has done a really nice job of making her patterns easy to use which is great for beginners like me.

These patterns get the thumbs up from me, and I recommend Ashley's blog for anyone looking to sew up some cuteness!

1 comment:

lifegraph said...

I like the brown ones!!