3 egg whites
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
4 cups icing sugar (powdered)
Mix the above ingredients together, adding the sugar slowly until the consistency of the mixture is fairly firm.
Making the graham cracker house1. Gather your materials. You'll need four graham crackers, and royal icing. You can use a Ziploc bag to pipe the icing, cutting a small hole in the corner, and twisting the top to make sure the icing doesn't come squirting at you when you squeeze :)
2. Cut graham crackers in half and lay out the pieces. Lay the long side of each cracker against the middle one.
3. Pipe four lines of icing as per picture below.
4. Pull up the sides in pairs and press the corners together.
5. Once the icing has dried a little, lay the roof pieces with the short sides of the graham crackers meeting at the top. Pipe icing to glue them together.
6. Allow icing to harden before decorating.Decorate with your favorite candy! Here are some of the beautiful houses from the party: